DXC Technology Hiring Freshers for Accounting Procurement | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Assistant Accounting Procurement
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Associate degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with an Associate degree or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Assistant Accounting Procurement at DXC Technology.
Key Job details:
- Provides extensive transactional procurement support, focusing on fundamental business, purchasing, and financial controls that require a high level of technical expertise.
- Contributes to strategic initiatives and helps implement tactical solutions.
- Performs and monitors process-oriented tasks as assigned while applying a high level of judgment and experience to align individual and teamwork with an overall strategy.
- Provides independent, analytic, and tactical support with limited supervision.
- Uses procurement subject matter expertise to solve problems, ensure compliance, and improve processes.
- Collaborates with team and internal partners to ensure established processes are followed, meet compliance requirements, and contribute to organizational goals.
- Mentors others in lower-level roles.
Eligibility and skills:
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically, 0-2 years of experience
- Experience in SCM would be an added advantage.
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Strong business application skills and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of process workflows, basic business, and financial controls, and procurement processes.
- Good project management skills.
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States.
Link to Apply for Accounting Procurement at DXC Technology Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: