Dell Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer | 0-2 Years
Company Name: Dell
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Dell.
Key Job details:
- Software Engineers will participate in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, and more.
- Utilize software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Aid in testing and fixing new or enhanced products.
- Protect Intellectual property by working with appropriate legal elements (ex: procurement, patents, opensource).
- Create technical documentation of software products/solutions.
- Drive idea generation for new software products, or for the next version of an existing product.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience building systems software
- Programming Languages – C, C++, Python, ExtJS, ReactJS, ReduxJS OS – Windows, Linux, Springs, Hibernate
- Proficient in multithreading, synchronization, and their applications • Excellence in software engineering practices and coding
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment & to influence others to achieve results
- Industry knowledge on cloud APIs, i.e AWS, vSphere/vCloud, OpenStack, and more
Dell is an American Multinational Technology Company that provides hardware and software solutions and services. It sells PC, laptops, and other products. The company is headquartered in Texas, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Dell: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: