Amazon is Hiring Freshers and Experienced for Programmer Analyst. Amazon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Amazon Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0-5 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills
- Able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 0- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed Any Graduate software developer job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Amazon is Hiring Freshers and Experienced for Programmer Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amazon Click here