Qualcomm is Hiring Freshers and Experienced for Associate Engineer. Qualcomm is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Qualcomm Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Job Role: Associate Engineer – System Test Engineering
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BS/B.Sc/Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Good understanding of C/C++ , C# and Strong Shell Scripting/Python programming skills and hands-on experience on debugging embedded systems.
- Knowledge of any Revision Control Software and a basic understanding of branching and merging use cases.
- Knowledge of Windows build tools such as MSBuild , CL.exe and Link.exe.
- Familiarity with various debug tools including emulators/JTAG-debuggers, Windbg, etc.
- Experience on Continuous Build and Integration (Automated) systems like Electric Commander, and Jenkins.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate across stakeholders and drive towards task completion.
- 0 to 1 years of Software Engineering or related work experience
- A background in embedded software and experience with software development/integration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or a proven history of experience in the technical field.
- Strong programming skills in C, Python, Perl, Shell scripting – Knowledge of makefiles, tool chains is a plus
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed Any Graduate software developer job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
TCS Sees Lower Attrition and Robust demand for IT services
Koch Vacancy Hiring Freshers with Any Technical Degree for Trainee
How To Apply Qualcomm is Hiring Freshers and Experienced for Associate Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Qualcomm Click here