Microchip Freshers Recruitment Drive for Quality Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Microchip
Job Role: Engineer
Job Level: Entry Level
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.Tech/B.E/Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a B.Tech/B.E/Bachelor’s Degree at Microchip.
Key Job Details:
- QA engineer, work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners
- Responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including QA strategy, executing test cases, analysis, results in evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code, and engineering discussions
- Work together with software, drivers, and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-2 years with bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good programming skills in Perl/Python
- Good knowledge of OS (Windows and Linux)
- System / Server bring up knowledge.
- Very good aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Testing Storage controllers, Server OS environment on File Systems, Storage Drivers, BIOS, and Firmware
- Be an energetic, creative, positive, and results-oriented Individual with an emphasis on being a team player.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Microchip is an American technology company that provides microcontroller, mixed
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Engineer at Microchip Check Details