ANZ Freshers Recruitment Drive for Analyst | Any Graduate.
Company Name: ANZ
Job Role: Analyst
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: Any Graduate (Financial Accounting Background)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Any Graduate with Financial Accounting Background can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Analyst at ANZ.
Key Job details:
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Recognize issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Handle queries from ANZ customers & staff. Provide continuing liaison with customers through to final resolution. Answer all emails and calls in a professional manner.
- Work Allocation and Prioritising and distributing initial work received to various team members
- Staff communications, staff meetings rostering, and work distribution
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the Manager in a timely manner
- Be a back-up for the Production Lead and assist in the following activities:
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any Graduate with Financial Accounting Background
- Candidate with 0 to 3 years of experience
- Candidate having experience of Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Should be flexible working in any shifts
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Experience in handling complex files & Escalations, people
- Provide outstanding customer service and quick turnaround time
ANZ (Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited) is a multinational banking and financial service company. The company provides services in Finance and insurance, private banking, consumer banking, investment banking, and more. The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Link to Apply for Analyst at ANZ: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: