Unisys Hiring Freshers for Assoc Application Test Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Role: Assoc Application Test Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Assoc Application Test Engineer at Unisys.
Key Job details:
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications. Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project.
- Analyzes requirements and maintains tests, and integrates application components.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Builds stable working relationships internally
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution
- Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience
- May have 0-2 years of related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
Unisys is an American Information technology company that provides IT, business consulting, outsourcing services, and security-centric solutions. The company is headquartered in Pennsylvania, United States. It has a total of working employees of over 22,000
Link to Apply for Assoc Application Test Engineer at Unisys Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: