Gartner Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Associate | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Gartner is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Gartner Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Gartner
Job Role: Service Operations Associate
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Last Date: 14 May 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Own and accountable for boosting R&P coverage by running client outreach operations for a large portfolio of clients
- Partner and enable services teams on client outreach operations
- Be responsible and accountable for driving web engagement, enabling event attendance, driving post-event engagement goals for 2-3 practices/1 BU in partnership with the service delivery team
- Send scheduling/ campaign outreaches through a campaign management tool
- Create validation trackers in google sheets/ excel, incorporating client details and inputs required by the services delivery associates for scheduling
- Identify opportunities to replace manual processes with the right automation opportunity
- Implement and replicate process optimization initiative with support from senior members of the team
- Prepare weekly/ monthly reports on the performance of the initiatives for internal and external stakeholder consumption
- Science, Business/ Economics, Operations graduate with 0-3 years of experience in process management, and multi-team coordination management
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills with an ability to convey insights in a group meeting
- Intermediate excel skills
- Comfortable understanding data and working with large data points
How To Apply Gartner Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Gartner Operations Associate Click Here