Apollo Hospital Hiring Freshers for Management Trainee | Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
Company: Apollo Hospital
Job Role: Management Trainee Human Resources
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Pursuing Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in HR, Business, Management, or any related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Management Trainee at Apollo Hospital.
Key Jobs details:
- Working on end to end recruitment and selection as per Apollo Oncology & International requirements.
- Posting jobs and attracting talent through social networking.
- Screen candidate’s resume and job applications.
- Manage the pipeline, coordinate assignments, coordinate with recruitment agencies (if any), Industry/Potential Talent Mapping activities, Social Media Recruiting, and other related tasks as applicable.
- The candidate must possess excellent verbal communication skills, should be able to work with Excel Sheets, PowerPoint, and other digital project management tools to manage the pipeline of candidates and Talent Acquisition end to end process.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in HR, Business, Management or any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, being proactive, and handle uncertainty.
About Apollo Hospital:
Apollo Hospital is an Indian healthcare company. It provides services in Hospitals, Pharmacy, Diagnostic centres. The company is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Link to Apply for Management Trainee at Apollo Hospital Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: