Astrazeneca Hiring Any Graduate for Associate Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Astrazeneca is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Astrazeneca Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Astrazeneca
Job Role: Associate Engineer Campus IT
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Candidate should have good knowledge of IT product.
- Should have communication and multi task handling skills.
- Drive closure of local IT user calls within the specified SLAs.
- Act as a reliable point of contact for the Service Desk team for issue partner concerns & non-standard service requests
- Should have knowledge and experience in Installation, configuration and Managing of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Should have knowledge and experiences in desktops / laptops images
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills on Windows Desktops / Laptop OS.
- Strong hardware troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge in windows Servers, Wi-Fi Router and Network devices.
Eligibility and Skills
- Installation and Management of mail application like MS Outlook.
- Backups and Profile migration for users
- User and security access management using Active Directory Services
- Basic knowledge of DHCP, DNS, SCCM
- Work experience in VC devices (Cisco, Polycom, Smart, Microsoft, etc.)
- Work experience in printers and print services.
- Should be ready to work in 24*7 rotational shift
- Knowledges in ITIL process
How To Apply Astrazeneca Hiring Any Graduate for Associate Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Astrazeneca Associate Engineer Click Here