Genpact Hiring Any Graduate for Management Trainee | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Genpact is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Genpact Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Management Trainee
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- The trade promotion analyst will be responsible for working on trade promotion management tool to clear invoices and deductions against trade activities
- Meaningful to owning these processes, is establishing a reconciliation process for ensuring planned activities are executed accurately and are compliant in accordance with Accounting & Compliance regulations.
- Additionally, troubleshooting system issues and opening tickets and ensuring resolution and communication back to key partners.
- Regularly undertakes evaluation tools, surveys and audits to improve the programs of learning, recommending improvements to courses and /or changes to the curriculum as appropriate
- Ensuring meeting all required activities in a timely and compliant manner
- Clearing deductions/claims against plan
- Liaison between user and Support Contacts
Eligibility and Skills
- Any Graduate
- Analytical, Problem Solving, Excel, Good Communication, able to work individually
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Good customer handling skills
- Excellent understanding OTC domain and worked on TPM, SAP ERP-
- Good understanding of upstream and downstream of Contracts, New Item Forms, Price Changes, overall understanding of Trade Pay and Deductions
How To Apply Genpact Hiring Any Graduate for Management Trainee?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Genpact Management Trainee Click Here
National Instruments Hiring Techies for Software Engineer Intern
Wipro WFH Opportunity Hiring for Various Roles | Any Graduate