Atkins Freshers Recruitment Drive for Graduate Analyst.
Job Role: Graduate Analyst
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate or Post-graduate in English/French literature or MBA/BBA in HRM can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Analyst.
Key Job details:
- Provide operational day-to-day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners.
- Develop an understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System – Job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling, screening of applications, and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filing contracts.
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required
- Willingness to work in rotation/night shifts is a must and more.
Eligibility and Skills
- Graduate or Post-graduate in English/French literature or MBA/BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
- 6 months to 1-year of work exposure in a global corporation will be preferred.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge/experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate, and more.
Atkins is an engineering company. It provides services in Construction, design, engineering, business services, and more. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Graduate Analyst at Atkins Check Details