GlobalFoundries Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern – Engineer.
Job Role: Intern – VLSI Design Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with (Postgraduate/Masters – ME/MTech/MS) currently pursuing studies in relevant fields can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern – VLSI Design Engineer at GlobalFoundries.
Key Job details:
- Assist design unit owner in Register Transfer Level (RTL) modeling & functional validation.
- Use EDA tools extensively to simulate logic behavior and circuit performance and direction of physical design for next-generation, deep sub-micron embedded circuit solutions
- Implement structural physical designs, such as synthesis, floor planning, power-grid, and clock tree designs, timing budgeting and closure, place and route, RC-extraction and integration
- Develop Analog IP on the next-generation deep submicron process for the Global foundries customer SOCs, perform tasks related to Very-large-scale integration (VLSI) complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) IC design and FINFET based designs, Solid state physics, and physical layout.
- Integration of Third-party IPs — Synthesis, functional and/or timing convergence, and pre and post-si debug of IPs developed by various external vendors as well as within the Global foundries and more.
Eligibility and Skills
- Student (Postgraduate/Masters – ME/MTech/MS) currently pursuing studies in a relevant field with a good understanding of semiconductor physics and basic PC computer architecture.
- Familiarity with Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS and Finfet ) logic circuit design
- Well-versed in UNIX*, C programming, and relevant Computer-Aided Design (CAD) tools Inside TE ( technology enablement ) is a worldwide organization focused on development and more.
GlobalFoundries is a semiconductor manufacturing company. It provides integrated circuits to the companies such as Broadcom, AMD, Qualcomm, and more. The company is headquartered in New York, U.S.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Engineer at GlobalFoundries Check Details