Bajaj Auto Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Trainee Engineer | Freshers with Bachelor’s/Master’s Can Apply. Bajaj Auto Hiring freshers for Graduate Trainee Engineer (Flying Start Program) / Assistant Manager. Below are the Bajaj Job description, eligibility and details mentioned.
Company Name: Bajaj Auto
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer (Flying Start Program) / Assistant Manager
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Bajaj Auto Recruitment 2022
- You will get a chance to work on various challenging and engaging projects. You will also get the opportunity to not only work with the best people in the industry but also get mentored by senior leaders.
- You can help create products that connect to the youth and in the process, develop the skills that you need to forge an exciting career.
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Bachelors (B.E./B.Tech)
Masters (Dual Degree/M. Tech)
- 10th – ≥70%, 12th – ≥70%, Bachelors – ≥7.0 CGPA, Masters (If applicable) – ≥7.0 CGPA
- Without any history of backlog
- Candidate who have pursued Diploma before engineering are not eligible
- No year drop is allowed during Bachelors/Masters
- Maximum gap between 12th & UG should not exceed one year
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Technology
- AI/ML Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
How to apply for Bajaj Auto Recruitment 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Indigo careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Apply for Bajaj Auto Recruitment 2022 Click Here