Tata Communications is Hiring Freshers for Engineer Software Development. Tata Communications is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Tata Communications Job description, eligibility and details.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Role: Engineer – Software Development/IT Architecture
Experience: 0-4 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Tata Communications is Hiring Freshers
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliance, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Education: Software Engineer or BCA Experience: 0-4 years
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Assists supervisor in development testing. Prepares software development calendar.
- Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
How to apply for Tata Communications?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for KANTAR careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Apply for Tata Communications Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here