Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive for Engineering & Technology 2021 Opportunities.
Company: Baker Hughes
Job Role: Early Career Program
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Engineering, or similar can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work at Baker Hughes.
Key Job Details:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have coding and software development exposure.
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to travel internationally
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes is an American international industrial service company. It provides products and services in Hydrocarbon exploration. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, U.S.
Link to Apply for Early Career Program at Baker Hughes Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: