Baker Hughes University Internships – Summer Opportunities 2021.
Company: Baker Hughes
Job Role: Internship
Education: Bachelors or Masters level degree program
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates who are currently pursuing a bachelor’s or Masters’s level degree can apply for the internship. Good opportunity to work as an intern at Baker Hughes.
Key Intern details:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Eligibility and skills:
- currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes is an American international industrial service company. It provides products and services in Hydrocarbon exploration. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, U.S.
Link to Apply for Internship at Baker Hughes
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: