Barclays Hiring Any Graduates for Personal Banker | Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Barclays Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Role: Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Barclays Hiring Any Graduates
- As a Barclays Customer Service Representative in our Care Department, you will be delivering the highest standards of customer service and creating exceptional experiences by actively listening and establishing rapport with our customers.
- Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customers’ concerns are addressed is vital to the success of Barclays.
- We’re driving change to be the digital leader in the market, which means our customer service teams are more important than ever.
- You will be receiving inbound phone calls from customers and service their needs effectively and efficiently
- Understanding and analyzing customer needs
- Listening actively and establishing rapport with our customers
- Adhering to compliance regulations and security policies
- Good knowledge on settlements and market requirements
- Good knowledge on Investment Banking and Capital Market Products
- Good analytical skills
- Strong numeric skills
- Good time management, prioritising tasks to meet the deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a fast moving environment
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Barclays Hiring Any Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Barclays Hiring Any Graduates
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.