Sapiens Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring For Quality Analyst. Sapiens is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Sapiens Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Sapiens
Job Role: Quality Analyst
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Sapiens Off Campus Drive 2023
- Plans, designs and executes test cases to confirm that functional test and performance requirements are met
- Creates and maintains comprehensive test procedures for client-server application from formal, written business requirements and standards documentation
- Performs regression, functional, performance, load, stress, integration tests to ensure product performance and integrity following documented procedures standards
- Designs comprehensive test cases for manual testing. Executes system testing within QA environment(s) to validate defect fixes and functional enhancements to the system — using completed, comprehensive test procedures and supplemental test documentation
- Performs black box testing
- Performs white box testing and is able to comprehend; navigates within the database table structures
- Translates UI and business requirements standards to the system under test
- Create entry level SQL queries involving multiple tables within the database structure
- Graduation Degree
- Participates in requirements reviews with business analysts, development teams and technical architects to ensure requirements are clear, concise and testable
- Uses defect-tracking tool to analyze, report and track application defects and enhancement change requests
How To Apply for Sapiens Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.