Intel Freshers Recruitment Drive for Data Scientist.
Company Name: Intel
Job Role: Data Scientist College Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Master’s in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or relevant field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Data Scientist College Graduate at Intel.
Key Jobs details:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent, responsible, and curious.
- Unafraid of taking risks, failing fast, and role modeling accountability/accepting failures and learning from it.
- Challenges status quo and has a passion to drive smart change using data.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative and team player
Eligibility and Skills
- Entry-level position
- Master’s in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or relevant field
- Expertise in working with ML/DL frameworks such as Tensorflow/PyTorch/Scikit/PySpark etc. is preferred.
- Expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms, Mathematics, and Statistics is preferred.
- Expertise in state-of-the-art Deep Learning Algorithms is beneficial.
- Expertise in programming languages such as Python/C/C++ is preferred.
Intel is an American Multinational Corporation Company. It is the largest semiconductor chip manufacturing industry.
It currently has a workforce of over 110,200 employees all over the world. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, U.S.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Apply before the link expires