Baxter Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Engineer Eng Services
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Engineer Eng Services at Baxter.
Key Job Details:
- Ensure implementation of GMP, GDP practices and review the issue and impact of the same if any & take corrective action.
- To work as a GEP (Good Engineering practices) Inspector in the plant.
- To train team members on various updated guidelines, SOPs.
- Knowledge in the preparation of documents for equipment/area qualifications.
- Knowledge of utilities ( Boiler, DG, HVAC, water system, Nitrogen, compressed air, etc)
- To ensure closer of all QMS elements like CAPA, CCM, NCR, DCR, etc in time.
- To investigate & close all deviations in a timely manner.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Engineering/Related graduation
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India work location
- To ensure all the deviations are reported within the timeline.
Baxter is a health care company. It provides services in nutritional, renal, hospital and surgical care products, and more. The company is headquatered in Illinois, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: