Blinkit Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for SDE I. Blinkit is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Blinkit recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Blinkit
Job Role: SDE I
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Ensure that a healthy security posture is maintained by continuously assessing/monitoring the perimeter as well as internal security posture.
- Fix vulnerabilities on the application and infrastructure levels. product and platform engineering teams resolve vulnerabilities efficiently.
- Conduct security reviews, auditing, penetration testing, risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and threat modeling.
- Triage findings from our public and private bug bounty program and work with teams to mitigate issues.
- Perform security assessments of production corporate and cloud infrastructure.
- Build and operate systems and tools to secure our infrastructure and data such as monitoring scripts, SAST/DAST infrastructure, secret storage infrastructure, etc.
- Build automated solutions for continuous audits to validate systems against central security policies.
- Drive a DevSecOps culture in the organization by implementing a shift left security culture.
- Lead security awareness and security knowledge sharing with teams to foster a culture of security.
- First and foremost, you must have a passion for cybersecurity and the desire to develop your skills in a fast-moving company!
- Freshers are welcome to apply. If you are an application engineer and interested in moving to security, you are still welcome to apply. However, candidates with existing information security experience or skills are given a preference.
- A security generalist background with experience in application and cloud security.
- Programming experience in one or more languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, Go, Bash, etc. It is important to us that you have actively written code either as part of software development or for security automation.
- Web and mobile application security experience with a thorough understanding of web and mobile application vulnerabilities.
- Experience in securing AWS infrastructure (or any other cloud infrastructure).
- Good understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, the OSI Model, networking, and load balancing.
- Proficiency with a version control system, preferably Git.
How To Apply Blinkit Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Blinkit Off Campus Drive 2023: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Axtria Recruitment 2022 Hiring Across India for Analyst Trainee