Cognizant Job Opportunity Hiring Any Graduates for Process Specialist | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Cognizant Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Process Specialist – Data
Experience: 0-4 Years
Education: Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Reviewing changes to vendor master, interacting with buyers/vendors for resolving exceptions, scheduling activities, doing month end AP accruals
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Analyze feedback received and error reports to arrive at training needs.
- Manage vendor queries and provide solutions.
- Constantly check debit balance and ensure stop payment for vendors.
- Review root cause and reduce aging of pending invoices.
- Identify solutions with available information before escalation.
- Contribute towards creation of knowledge updates and quality awareness training material and delivery to projects.
- Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (exclusion BE/BTech/MCA/Arts and Science Graduates)
- Update Process documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the process.
- Ensure quality monitoring and audits for process executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals.
- Encourage the team to take domain certifications and training on an ongoing basis.
- Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training plan for the project.
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- Procure to Pay-Account Payable
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog
How To Apply Cognizant Job Opportunity Hiring Any Graduates for Process Specialist?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Cognizant Click Here