Cambridge Technology Hiring Freshers for Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/BCA.
Company Name: Cambridge Technology
Job Role: Trainee Engineer .Net
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Engineer .Net at Cambridge Technology.
Key Job details:
- Use Microsoft technologies to the developed web, windows, Console based software using VB.Net/C#, ASP.NET, SQL, JQuery, Angular JS
- Understand and analyze application requirements provided by client/BA.
- Perform unit testing and regression testing on developed code.
- Follow software development standards and methodologies.
- Develop/explore new technology tools and feature
- Develop MS-SQL query, store procedure based on the requirement.
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA
- 0-1 Years
- VB.Net/C#, ASP.NET, .net Core, Angular
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts and basic coding practices.
- Good Analytical and Quantitative Skills.
- Ready to explore different software technology tools.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Must be a team player and Quick Learner
About Cambridge Technology
Cambridge Technology is an information technology company. It provides products and services in Application management, cloud services, AI, and more. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Trainee (Search for Trainee for more) Check Details