Bosch Hiring Technical Graduates for Software Developer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Bosch is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Bosch Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Bosch
Job Role: Software Developer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Programming experience in embedded C
- Hands-on experience in integration of Vector AUTOSAR Stack and Configuration using DaVinci or Vector GENy tools.
- Hands-on experience in Communication Protocols – CAN, LIN, SPI, UART etc.
- Hands-on experience in debugging using Lauterbach, Renesas E1 Emulator etc.
- Strong in AUTOSAR concepts
- Hands-on experience in RTE configuration
- Hands-on experience in Error Management and Diagnostic concepts
- Hands-on experience on microcontrollers like – V850, Cypress, RH850 etc.
- BE/BTECH/M.TECH (CS/ECE/IS/EEE)
- All activities of SDLC (Requirement Analysis, Coding, Design, Testing, Reviews etc)
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to propose value adds and ideas for improvement.
How To Apply Bosch Hiring Technical Graduates for Software Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Bosch Software Engineer Click Here