Mastercard Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Software Engineer at Mastercard.
Key Jobs details:
- Responsible for programming, unit testing, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Fresher or 1 year of experience in software engineering field.
- Must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Oracle Database, Strong in PL/SQL & Advanced PL/SQL techniques
- Performance Tuning
- Payment domain knowledge (advantage)
- Participate in code reviews (Technical & Functional)
- Core Java , iBatis knowledge
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Mastercard is an financial service company. It provides products and services in credit card, payment systems to consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers, governments and more. The company is headquartered in New York, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Mastercard Check Details