Cadence Hiring Freshers for Intern Technical Communications.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Intern Technical Communications
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with relevant education and skills can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern Technical Communications at Cadence.
Key Job details
- Develop and maintain a range of end-user documentation materials that cover a number of formats including user guides, reference manuals, FAQS, and more
- Opportunity to work with multiple disciplines (R&D, Customer Support, Product Validation, Product Engineering, etc.), across the globe,
- Passion for the development of high quality documentation, with a strong and interactive customer focus, and be excited by the opportunity to continue to learn and develop their technical writing skills.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate an eagerness to work in a close team environment, dealing with various groups and disciplines across the globe.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Applicant should have knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker and MS Office.
- Special consideration will be given for experience in UNIX, Wiki, graphic capturing tools, Adobe Captivate, and, in particular, electronics/EDA software and documentation.
- Excellent grasp of the English language and strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must.
- Daily work routine to quickly understand a range of electronic engineering concepts and then apply that knowledge in the creation of end-user content.
Cadence is a multinational Information technology company that provides services electronic design, software, programming, and engineering services. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Intern Technical Communications at Cadence in Noida Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: