Capgemini Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer.
Company Name: Capgemini
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers/1 Months
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Software Engineer at Capgemini.
Key Job Details:
- Completely responsible for the technical output for assigned modules – this output may be work done by him/her TL or work assigned by his/her manager, to engineers under his/her technical supervision.
- Ability to review work done by engineers
- Ability to lead the SW Problem fix team for medium size integration/test cycles for multiple modules with the ability to fix problems/enhancements requiring design changes
- Completely accountable for own work and quality of code and designs, test plans, and all technical output of the engineers under his/her technical supervision
- Ability to technically evaluate features of vendors products/tools
- Technical leadership of the team – driving activities related to modules under his/her umbrella
- Ability to effectively coach team members to enhance their roles
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech Engineering
- Freshers/1 Month experience
- System Validation of Edge / IoT platforms including Installation, functionality, and performance benchmarking
- Requirement review, RTM, Test plan Preparation, Test case development/modify/add new cases.
- Good experience in working with Windows, Linux, and Virtual Machines
- Knowledgeable in Windows Power Shell/Linux Shell/Python
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues in complex systems involving Operation System, Drivers, Plugins and Applications
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Capgemini is a French multinational company that provides services and consulting in Information technology. It has a total workforce of over 225,500. The company is headquartered in Paris, France.
Apply for Software Engineer at Capgemini: Apply