Nielsen Hiring Freshers for Data Analyst | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 0-2 years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with M.Sc. / M.A or MBA can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Data Analyst at Nielsen.
Key Job Details:
- Deliver as a part of our consultant team in driving high-quality results on custom project work.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resources by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work.
- Work towards understanding statistical models and deliver business insights and findings.
- Ensure compliance with MMM modeling practices and company quality standards.
- Liaise with appropriate MMM and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
Eligibility and Skills:
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences
- Or MBA in Marketing / specialized course in Business Analytics.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Passion for results with a challenger mindset
- In-depth understanding of Market Research and statistical modeling techniques and applications
- Good and working knowledge of any statistical languages like SAS, R SPSS, etc.
Nielson is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides services in market research, insights & data. The company is headquartered in New York, United States
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for DdataAnalyst at Nielsen Check Details