Wipro Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Across India.
Job Roles: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: PAN India
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee at Wipro.
Key Jobs Details:
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat, and Web.
- Excellent communication skills are required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, requests, and take care of the complete operations.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
Eligibility and Skills
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc economics Only
- 2021 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in the Graduation period.
- Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of Graduation.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of the selection process.
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: Service Agreement On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link for Trainee at Wipro Apply