Catchpoint Work From Home Hiring for Technical Support Engineer | Anywhere in India. Catchpoint is actively hiring freshers and experienced with any Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering degree candidates. Below are the Catchpoint Work From Home Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Catchpoint
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Location: PAN India
Experience: 0-4 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Catchpoint Work From Home
- Monitor the availability and performance of Clients Web Applications.
- Identify failures or performance issues, diagnose and escalate to clients.
- Maintain Catchpoint’s SLA with clients.
- Provide technical assistance on the phone, email, online chat to customers and prospects
- Research, analyze, and resolve customer issues and questions.
- Contribute actively to product knowledge base and other product related documentation and the blog
- Collaborate with engineering in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing.
- Work closely with product management in identifying customer needs and requirements, and validate future feature designs
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (IPv4/v6, ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of networking devices (servers, load balancers, routers, etc.)
- Experience with Selenium & web monitoring tools
- Technical knowledge with emphasis in the web performance industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering – Web & Networking
- 0-4 years of work experience in a client services environment – Web, Networking, Service Desk
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Flexible with rotational shifts
- Freshers can apply with these technical skills.
How To Apply for Catchpoint Work From Home?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Apply for Catchpoint Work From Home
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.