Caterpillar Hiring Freshers for Designer/Modeler | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Role: Designer/Modeler
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: BE/Associated Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/Associated Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Designer/Modeler at Caterpillar.
Key Job details:
- This position is responsible for the Modelling & detailing of fabricated performance structures such as Cabs, Worktools, and Casting/Forging components such as Ground Engaging Tools (GET)
- The position is responsible to create fabricated structures, casting/forging engineering drawings for 00 (NPI & Custom), and Engineering Changes (CPI, Cost reduction, Maintenance)
- Actively participate in problem-solving analysis, technical discussions and NPI Cycle
- Capable of generating appropriate dimensions, tolerances, GD&T, and specifications meeting corporate standards
- Capable of ensuring the manufacturability of Fabricated structures and Castings/Forgings while creating the drawings
- Responsible to communicate with the international process partners for getting inputs and Sharing the outcomes.
- Accountable for all end – end activities for the task assigned
- With Strong Technical Know-How, Problem Solving & Accountability should be able to generate Pull from Process partners
Eligibility and Technical skills:
- 0-3 years of experience in Modelling & Detailing fabricated performance structures
- Castings/Forgings BE/Associated Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering
- Proficiency in Creo Modelling & Detailing Ability to apply standard Caterpillar and/or industry design standards and specifications Critical Competencies
- Accountability, Communication Skills (Written/Oral) Modelling & Detailing/ Manufacturing Knowledge on fabricated performance structures and large Cast structure components and more.
Caterpillar is an American corporation company that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, financial services to the customer. It is headquartered in Illinois, U.S.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Designer/Modeler at Caterpillar Check Details