Silicon Labs Freshers Off Campus Drive for Associate Applications Engineer.
Company: Silicon Labs
Job Role: Associate Applications Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electronics or Computer Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Applications Engineer at Silicon Labs.
Key Jobs details:
- Present Silicon Labs Wireless IoT solutions to customers
- Present technical advantages and differentiation of the company’s products to customers
- Understand customer application requirements and suggest appropriate solutions
- Support customers during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development
- Create application notes and write articles
- Create and provide technical training to customers, sales representatives, and distributors as well as an internal sales team
- Create reference applications and product demonstrations using Silicon Labs wireless solutions
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/BTech or M.E/MTech in Electronics or Computer Science with knowledge of embedded systems
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
About Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs is a semiconductor manufacturing company. It designs and manufactures, semiconductors, microcontrollers and provides services in automotive, automation, and more. The company is headquartered in Texas, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Applications Engineer at Silicon Labs Check Details