Synopsys Hiring Freshers Technical Engineering (Intern).
Job Role: Technical Engineering (Intern)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/M.Tech in EE can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Engineering (Intern) at Synopsys.
Key Jobs details:
- Responsible for a wide variety of verification tasks, including designing self-checking test benches using modern verification techniques
- Designing verification components such as bus functional models, monitors, and behavioral models
- Implementing functional coverage and assertions using System Verilog, and developing test and functional coverage plans based on device specifications.
- Responsible for analyzing and debugging simulation failures, as well as analyzing functional coverage results.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech/M.Tech in EE
- Strong Verilog coding skills, debugging skills
- Strong C/C++ or Perl or Python scripting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of FPGA Architectures
- Highly skilled with one or more industry-standard simulation tools Synopsys VCS, Verdi
- Strong understanding of typical design structures (FIFO’s, pipelines, memories, state machines, etc.)
- Fast learner, comfortable, and confident interacting with architects
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that provides services such as Integrated circuits, self-driving cars, software as a service, and Software Testing.
The company was founded in the year 1986 and it is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the U.S. In India, Synopsys offices are located in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, and New Delhi.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Technical Engineering (Intern) at Synopsys Check Details