Cerner Hiring Freshers for Automation Engineer | Any Degree.
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Education: Any Degree
Apply By: Immediate
Freshers Join Telegram Group for More Jobs:
Candidates with any degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Test Automation Engineer at Cerner.
Key Jobs details:
- Create and assist in the development of manual, automated, and exploratory tests, using a risk-based testing complex
- Execute manual, exploratory, and automated tests
- Evaluate testing effectiveness on client-reported defects in conjunction with root cause analysis and provide improvement feedback in the testing process
- Propose suggestions and assist in the piloting of new testing technologies and quality process initiatives across the organization
- Log, track, troubleshoot, and escalate (when necessary) issues identified during testing cycles
- Design manual, automated, and exploratory charters from ambiguous requirements
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any Degree
- Mentor and train new associates in the testing community
- Maintain testing evidence for each test as proof of validation
- Interpret functional enhancements and design validation criteria
Cerner is an American Information technology company that provides services in Health care, engineering, technology, software product, and more. The company is headquartered in Missouri, U.S.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: