McAfee Hiring Freshers Software Development Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-1+ Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development Engineer at McAfee.
Key Job details:
- Develop a strong knowledge of the McAfee corporate products and related technology to understand cross-product dependencies and effectively coach product teams on how to integrate our services
- This specific role will involve working across multiple services focused on build and test infrastructure.
- Working with cross-site and cross-functional product teams to isolate problems, and tracking the issues to complete resolution
- Must excel in both individual and group settings Promptly identifying and escalating defects to the McAfee product teams
- Use Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open issues and discussions to a closure
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-1+ years of experience with common software development practices such as code reviews and defect analysis with an emphasis on Development and sustaining responsibilities
- Should have very good knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker
- Good knowledge of Problem Solving and Debugging skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and also UNIX, Linux, or Mac.
McAfee is an American global computer security software that provides cybersecurity solutions for both businesses and consumers. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Apply for Software Engineer at McAfee.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: