Hiring Freshers for Associate | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate, People Operations
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor degree (preferably MBA in HR)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree (preferably MBA in HR) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate, People Operations at Nuance.
Key Job details:
- Will be responsible for updating all employee-related changes into HRMS
- Create employee profile for new hires in HRMS
- Assisting with other assignments as required
- Work in a team environment with a significant amount of cross-functional interaction.
- Inputs employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database and/or documents activities as requested
- Timely submission of required systemic inputs, compliance in data management practices, and accuracy in the reconciliation of integrated data.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Eligibility and skills
- Bachelor degree (preferably MBA in HR)
- 0-2 Years of work experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize within the realm of duties
- problem-solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- experience in compiling data from multiple sources
- database administration experience
Nuance is a multinational computer software company. It provides products and services in, speech recognition, PDF, consulting, government contracts, and more. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, United States.
Link to Apply for Associate at Nuance
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: