CME Group Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Company: CME Group
Job Role: Intern
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors in Engineering /Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern at CME Group.
Key Job details:
- Create tools to automate/streamline the critical business processes or new business needs.
- Support the Quant Risk Team (QRT) with monthly BAU tasks and reporting. This includes for example preparing monthly reports for regulators
- Work for Pricing and Valuation team in OTC Settlements space and ideating for next-generation solutions around this.
- Create Product Solutions Workflows for new launches.
- Carry out small research projects to find innovative ways to use technologies like NLP, Robotics, Blockchain, big data to solve some interesting use cases or business flows.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Attend a Bachelors in Engineering /Bachelors in Science (Maths / Physics / Statistics majors only) / Masters/ PhD course in a finance/mathematics/physics related subject.
- Background in finance or accounting is not required, you should be comfortable with numerical computation and have a demonstrable interest in working in financial services.
- Any knowledge of Applied mathematics/calculus / economic theory/statistics would be helpful
- Any background in Financial Engineering would be very useful
- MS Office, Latex, R, Mathlab.
- Java , C#, C++, Python, VB – any programming experience would be a plus but is not essential
About CME Group
CME Group is an American foreign exchange financial service company. It provides services in agricultural products, currencies, stock indexes, interest rates, metals, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, United States.
Link to Apply for Intern at CME Group Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: