HP Hiring Freshers for Procurement Operations Analyst | Graduate Degree.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: Procurement Operations Analyst
Experience: 0-2 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with First level university degree or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Procurement Operations Analyst at HP.
Key Job details:
- Provides procurement operations, focusing on basic commodities that require limited technical expertise.
- Performs process-oriented tasks applying discretion and judgment, such as taking purchase requests, making essential business procurement and financial checks, and using automated tools.
- Collaborates with team members across the organization to meet commodity objectives, business controls, and compliance requirements.
- Contributes to cross-functional team goals and objectives through the execution of commodity strategies via tactical delivery.
Eligibility and Skills:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
- Basic understanding of procurement processes.
- Basic business application skills (e.g., Web-based, SAP-based).
- Good communication skills.
- Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
HP is an American Multinational Information technology Company that provides services and products to computer hardware, software, data storage, and more. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Analyst at HP Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: