Coedloite Off Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer | BE/BTech/MCA.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply By: 22/12/2020
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Coedloite.
Key Jobs details:
- Duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features..
- Skilled Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- project statuses and proposals. Managing the software development lifecycle.
Eligibility and skills:
- 10th or equivalent: Pass with 55%
- 12th or equivalent: Pass with 55%
- Graduation: BE | B.TECH | MCA with 55%
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates must not have more than 2 years of the education gap between 10th and graduation.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Interview Mode: Online
- Online Assessment
- Online Written Assessment
- Telephonic Technical and HR
- Last Date: 22/12/2020
- Venue Date: 24/12/2020
Note: Candidates who have appeared in any selection process (Online assessment / Tech & HR Interview) held by coedloite in the last six months are not eligible
Coedloite is an information technology and software company that provides application development services and solutions.
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Coedloite Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: