Microchip Hiring Freshers for Engineer – Software in Tamil Nadu | B.Tech.
Company Name: Microchip
Job Role: Engineer 1 – Software
Job Level: Entry Level
Location: Statewide, Tamil Nadu
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech (preferably ECE/CSE/EEE branch) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer 1 – Software at Microchip.
Key Job Details:
- Development of firmware, drivers, test tools for Microchip’s USB & Ethernet products.
- Maintenance of firmware, drivers, and test tools for USB, Ethernet products.
- Creation of software design, test plan, implementation, testing, and release of software deliverables according to specification.
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- Entry-level job
- The candidate should have a B.Tech (preferably ECE/CSE/EEE branch)
- The candidate should be very strong in C programming
- Exposure to embedded software development, hands-on with any Microcontrollers is desired
- Good understanding of Microcontrollers, Operating Systems internals will be a plus
- Good understanding of Ethernet basics, knowledge of Layer 2, 3 protocols will be a plus
- Familiarity in a scripting language like Python will be a plus
- Familiarity in using Logic analyzers, Debuggers, Oscilloscope, will be helpful
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to learn on the job
Microchip is an American technology company that provides microcontroller, mixed
Link to Apply for Engineer – Software at Microchip Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: