Cognizant Career Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Programmer. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/MCA Graduates are eligible to apply. Here are the Cognizant Career Vacancy 2023 details.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Programmer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Cognizant Career Vacancy 2023
- Understand functional and non functional application security requirements.
- Raise queries and seek clarification.
- Develop proof of concept.
- Understand dependency between applications/components vs design specification and raise clarification.
- Install and configure Identity and access management product (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product(ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree) object class schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration search base configuration Attribute access control AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Develop custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- 0-3 Years of work experience
- GCP Native Security
- CA ITPAM
- ‘Develop POC’s for solution design realization.
- ‘Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual / scripts.
- Create System Design document based on the solution architecture proposed by Leads.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Cognizant Career Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Limited Time Offer: Premium Courses Just Rs 99/Year (8/Month) Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.