Sutherland WFH Careers 2023 Hiring for Software Engineer Development or Testing. Sutherland is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Sutherland Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Sutherland
Job Role: Software Engineer Development or Testing
Location: Work From Home
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Sutherland WFH Careers 2023
- Support the team: Work to resolve software development or testing or other technology area assigned to create, maintain, support, and implement projects
- Set the path to success: Work with product owners and business stakeholders to understand product requirements; translate requirements and vision into an executable timeline
- Drive efficiency across teams; support process improvements that develop, sustain, and support activities
- Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members.
- Lead in your area of technology whether Application development / testing/ maintenance / support as per the standard processes.
- Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Constantly learn, enhance skills, and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred – Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain
- Relevant years of experience in similar role.
- Communication skills: Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Personality: Good time-management skills.
- Team player: Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player – Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. – Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Be efficient in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Sutherland WFH Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Sutherland WFH Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.