Cognizant Fresher Recruitment Drive for Programmer Analyst Trainee | 0-4 Years EXP.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Experience: 0-4 years
Education: B.Tech/B.E/Science or Engineering graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Science or Engineering graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant.
Key Job details
- Understanding the functional aspects of the client’s requirement.
- Raise clarifications, issues, concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Maintain effective working relationships (Interpersonal)with team members and supervisors.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with the defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- SLA KPI reports performance aspects, the number of transactions processed per day no of successful transactions, etc.
- Completing the domain, technical, project relation training and certifications, and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Science/Engineering graduate
- Automation Anywhere
- Participating in the creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project-level knowledge.
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries.
In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Link to Apply for Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: