Zycus Hiring Freshers for Trainee Software Engineer | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company Name: Zycus
Job Role: Software Testing Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/MCA 2019/2020 passed out can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Testing Engineer at Zycus.
Key Job Details:
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client-side
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user/supplier set-up, and testing support.
- Involving in documenting LLD & HLD as per the requirements. ·Implement & Support Single Sign-On Integration
- Supporting the Client’s IT team enables integration as per the requirements.
- Understanding ERP Systems of customers from the integration perspective.
- Perform development of integration on Snaplogic middleware. Serve as Integration Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications and more
Eligibility and Skills:
- Engineering Graduates in Computer Science, IT or Electronics
- BE/MCA 2019/2020 passed out
- 0-1 Year of work experience
- Work timings; 2-11 or 3.30-12.30 ( this will have allowance)
- Good to have Java experience
- Selected candidates will be trained on middleware technologies followed by work assignment
- Prior integration experience with SAP, ORACLE, PEOPLESOFT is added advantage
- Strong communication, collaboration, customer-focused, and logical/analytical skills
Zycus is a procurement software company that provides services and solutions for the Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. The company is headquartered in Princeton, NJ.
Link to Apply for Software Testing Engineer at Zycus Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: