Cognizant Freshers Recruitment Drive for Programmer Analyst Trainee | Graduate.
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Science / Engineering graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Science / Engineering graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant.
Key Job details:
- Understanding the functional aspects of the client’s requirement.
- Raise clarifications, issues, concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Adherence to schedule, timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationships (Interpersonal)with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with the defined process during task execution.
- Going through Project-specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suite technology stacks used in the client environment and client-specific processes and tools(like Quality Center JIRA) and more
Eligibility and Skills:
- Science / Engineering graduate
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Automation Anywhere
- Node js
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered at Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services.
In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Link to Apply for Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: