Flex Hiring Freshers for Junior Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering at Flex.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to Environmental Compliance thro’ Wind-chill Product Analytics Tool
- Handling the regulation changes in WPA & forecast the risk of the affected parts for the Product Environment Compliance team to alert the site
- Interaction with Manufacturers across the world to collect the Environmental declarations & provides guidance on Compliance information requested by Requestor
- Support organization in regulatory compliance/ internal/third party audits
- Provide support to Supplier Quality Engineers/Commodity Management/Procurement/Design Engineering team regarding the Environmental Compliance
- Coordinating with Global Environmental Compliance team for resolution of any New requirements from a customer or Compliance related queries from site
Eligibility and Skills
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience in a Manufacturing setup, preferably in the EMS industry.
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Mandatory.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Junior Engineer at Flex Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: