Cognizant Hiring for Programmer Analyst Trainee in Pune.
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Experience: 1-2 Years
Education: Science / Engineering graduate (B.E/B.Tech)
Apply By: Immediate
Good opportunity to work as a Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant. Experienced candidates with 1 or 2 years of work experience can apply for the job role.
Key Jobs details:
- Understanding the client requirements
- Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Participating in project and organization lead by the Delivery leadership.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client-specific applications, project-specific processes, and workflows (SLA KPI reports performance aspects)
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices
- Learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment, and client-specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- MM-Material requirement Plng
- MM integration with WM
- MM Batch Management
- Order to Cash Order Management
Eligibility and Personal skills:
- Science / Engineering graduate
- Coordinating with the team members
- Adherence to schedule
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures
- Basic awareness and comprehension skills
- Ability to work Independently
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered at Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries. In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai.
- Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive for Service Desk | 2020 Batch
- MathWorks Freshers Recruitment Drive Across India
- Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: