Accenture Hiring Freshers for Customer Service Management in Bangalore.
Job Role: Customer Service Management
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Good opportunity for the Freshers with good communication skills. Both freshers, as well as candidates with 2 years of work experience, can apply for the job role of Customer Service Management at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Maintain a robust common integration framework to help communications clients address challenges
- Increase their margins, improve asset realization, improve customer service, increase revenues, reduce overall costs, and accelerate sales cycles.
- Developing structures, processes, and capabilities for managing and monitoring telecommunications networks.
- Responsible to manage the organizations interaction with current and potential customers
- Use data analysis about customers history with the organization to improve business relationships with customers
- Focusing on customer retention, enhancing customer satisfaction, and ultimately driving sales growth.
Eligibility and Responsibilities:
- Any Graduation
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
- Individual contributor as a part of a team
- Decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
- Ability to work for rotational shifts
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive for Service Desk | 2020 Batch
- CSG Hiring for Help Desk Analyst I in Bangalore | Bachelor’s degree
- Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Customer Service Management at Accenture
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: