Vodafone Job Vacancy Hiring Graduates for Technology Specialist | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Vodafone is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Vodafone Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Vodafone
Job Role: Technology Specialist
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Uses best practice knowledge to challenge decision making in order to drive the most effective outcomes, in alignment with strategic direction.
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to large scale transformation programmes, across the end-to end technology lifecycle.
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with senior stakeholders and external vendors.
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of most effective outcomes in alignment with strategic direction.
- Agile, Dev Ops and Security
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Ensures a high quality of work and influences business decisions through council or advice using specific skills and expertise. Typically reports to the Manager.
How To Apply Vodafone Job Vacancy Hiring Graduates for Technology?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Vodafone Click Here